Hanging on the north wall is a painting of the crucifixion after the style of Murillo. It is believed to have been originally hung in the chapel of Kirkley Hall, and arrived in Chatton in about 1938. The painting was restored in 1990.
On the south wall there is a relief of the crucifixion, of uncertain metal composition. It is believed that this was purchased in the shop in Florence by Mrs Culley of Fowberry, together with a copy of the Last Supper.
The stained glass window free standing in a frame next to the alter once resided in the school, but was moved here when the school closed in 2003.
© 2017 Holy Cross Chatton